College of Natural Science Calendar
Crafting Engagement for Science Environments Mini Conference
Join Us to Discuss: more information...
• How NGSS and project-based learning
are changing classroom instruction.
• The impact of social and emotional
learning on student engagement.
• The value of international collaboration
in science education research.
• Cutting edge advancements in the
development of chemistry and physics
• The importance of rigorous social
science testing when developing science
curriculum and assessments.
• Social science research showing
engagement and learning can be
changing career aspirations.
• How NGSS aligned project-based
curriculum is changing the way
teachers interact with students in their
own science classrooms.
• Challenges of implementing hands-on,
project-based curriculum and activities
• Partnerships and district-wide
collaboration in large scale science
For more information, please visit us at