Troubleshooting your Undergraduate Research Experience
Join our panel of seasoned undergraduate researchers for a candid conversation about how you can get the most from your undergraduate research experience. Topics include: more information...
- navigating difficult situations
- developing productive relationships with your supervisor
- working with graduate students
- when and how to ask for help
- how to leverage your undergraduate research to support your career plan
- your questions!
While this workshop is intended for current undergraduate researchers, it is open to all students. Sponsored by Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities.