Events Mini Calendar

Go to previous month Go to next month
  S M T W R F S
W6 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
W7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
W8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
W9 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Today is:
Tue, Jun 18, 2024

MSU Events Calendar

 Choose Calendar view:   Day   Week   Month     Search   Filter

MSU Presents: The Vagina Monologues  (Performing Arts (Dance, Music, Theatre, ...))

"The Vagina Monologues" is a series of monologues based on Eve Ensler's interviews with women from around the world on relationships, sex, violence against women and the perception of vaginas. V-Day is a national, non-profit organization dedicated to putting an end to violence against women and girls around the world. Each year, 90 percent of proceeds from tickets benefit a local organization and the remaining 10 percent of proceeds benefit a spotlight region of the world chosen by V-Day.

The Vagina Monologues has selected The Firecracker Foundation as this year's recipient of fundraising proceeds. Purchase your tickets for the 2015 performance!

more information...

Location: Wharton Center for the Performing Arts [map]
Sponsor: public
Contact: Herasanna Richards
email pic