Project 60/50 Re-launch with President Simon
You're invited to help us continue BUILDING INCLUSIVE COMMUNITIES! Project 60/50 Re-Launch with the President. All are welcome!
Light lunch will be provided. Please make reservations at: https://msuinclusion.wufoo.com/forms/project-6050-relaunch-meeting/
Press Release link below:
ADVANCING EQUALITY AND EQUITY:
Continuing the Community Conversation on Civil and Human Rights
JOIN US AND . . .
• Launch 60/50 for another extraordinary year of community-wide conversations
• Help create inclusive communities as a member of the 60/50 Common Table
• Discover exciting events already lined up for the 2015-16 academic year
• Bring your ideas for activities you would like to plan as part of Project 60/50
• Learn how Project 60/50 can enhance your initiatives
• Together, let's lead and carry it on
This is also a great opportunity to see "Voices Rising" an exhibit at the Mosaic, sponsored by the Division of Student Affairs and Services. The Union Building is an accessible location. If you have questions, please contact Project 60/50 Headquarters by calling 517-353-4563.